Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's a miracle....

...two post in one day (actually two posts in one month would be pretty fantastic all on it's own).

As I'm getting ready to mail some prints and commissions it occurred to me that I never mentioned the prints that I have for sale on the blog (or maybe I did and I'm just getting old). So that is what I'm going to do...

I have several new prints that my wife essentially designed (she's the smart one in the family) that everyone seems to like quite a bit. Usually I sell them just at Cons, but I realize not everyone can get out to a Con to see me so I decided to make these available to everyone. Here they are:











and these are the prices:

Every print is $10 (+shipping)

Choose any 5 prints for $45 (+shipping)
or choose and 10 prints for $90 (+shipping)

Just message me and let me know what you'd like
.


AND while I'm at it I be remiss if I didn't remind you that my two current sketchbooks are still available through the CTN Store (just click on the links beneath the books)...





                                              The Art of Steven E Gordon

13 comments:

Percy Bysshe said...

X-quisite drawings!

Mini Wolfsbane said...

These prints are gorgeous! I can't get any of them now, but maybe at a later time. Totally planning on getting my fave characters, Rogue, Nightcrawler and Shadowcat. Maybe Toad 'cause I love him too. :)
...If I 'shipped Rogue/Gambit, I'd plan on getting that one, but I don't. (Too bad since I love Gambit!!)

Mini Wolfsbane said...

Random, but I know you like looking at fan art. I did this _huge_ thing a while back that includes cannon characters and many of my OCs from a fan fic series I've been working on. If you could look at it, I'd be honored! If you want to leave a comment if you have time, that's cool too! Thank you! The Link: http://fav.me/d6ik45c

Bose Vimax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clipping Path said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing

Cmc Marine said...

Thank you for posting this article. It is really good and informative.
marine engg colleges

CMCINS said...

Thanks for such an informative post. Please keep up your good work.

Best Cbse Schools In Coimbatore

Joe said...

best e learning platforms
Best lms software
Best virtual classroom
zoom alternative
best learning management system
hadoop training in chennai

Anonymous said...

We are well established IT and outsourcing firm working in the market since 2013. We are providing training to the people ,
like- Web Design , Graphics Design , SEO, CPA Marketing & YouTube Marketing.Call us Now whatsapp: +(88) 01537587949
:seo service company
Free bangla sex video:careful
good post outsourcing institute in bangladesh

Anonymous said...

online student management system
school software
school management erp
e learning tools for education

Bombom said...

Promo Alfamart
Promo Hypermart

John said...

Many Thanks for your emais. دانلود آهنگ جدید

Thank you I really appreciate your help. دانلود آهنگ جدید خواننده های معروف ایرانی (یکجا)

reelgame.site said...

here are some hyperlinks to web sites that we link to since we assume they are worth visiting
파친코사이트