Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keeping them spinning...

It seems that as soon as some plates are done spinning there are immediately others to take their place. Right now, I still have quite few them on poles spinning away, but I'm hoping that it won't belong before it settles down to just 3 or 4. Ahhh, but to dream.

Anyway, here are my choices (late again) for Fan request Friday. The first is the Black Panther, character that I actually had a chance to do models of previously for the Ultimate Avengers 2 direct-to-video, but I was never happy with what the end results. So when he was suggested by my good friend Francesco Francavilla (who is currently working on some Marvel comics featuring him)it seemed like a good opportunity to take another crack at T'Challa. This time I decided to go pretty simple and stick with the basic panther look. I like this better than my other version, but I'm still not sure this is THE way to go with him. Oh, well. I thought I'd also move him from Wakanda and into Hell's Kitchen.



Red Sonja has appeared on the request list numerous times before and I often debated doing her, but since so many had in the past it seemed somewhat futile to try a version of her. Well, I finally decided to give it a go after there were three requests for her last Friday.



And the last is someone new to the list and someone who's been mentioned many times before. In case you couldn't figure it out, Teela is the newbie. I thought I'd push both Teela and She-Ra to work somewhat with my version of He-man that I did earlier.

4 comments:

Josh Awolade said...

love the fluid movement of your Red Sonja!

. | | | E | . said...

Awesome!!!

o/

Anonymous said...

I would love to see you Hellcat and Batgirl:)

Reggie said...

sweet