Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

...for right now, but I'm starting to see some daylight at the end of the tunnel finally. The drawings for Fan Request Friday are still in process and should be done soon, but in the meanwhile I thought I'd give everyone a treat and post the inked and painted version of a drawing I did (you can see my pencil drawing here: http://stevenegordon.blogspot.com/2010/11/from-past-to-future.html ). This was inked and painted by the fantastic Francesco Francavilla, which seems very appropriate since I based my drawing on an idea Francesco had that he posted to a  ComicTwart, a blog which, if you haven't checked out already, you really need to get over there right away.

1 comment:

India Yellow Pages said...

I've been waiting for this type of post. I'm opening up a blog in a month and this would be really helpful to me. Looking forward to see more tips and information here!