Friday, December 11, 2009

Things are a-brewin'...

It's been awhile and I should've gotten back to everyone and reported what a smashing success the CTN Expo was - or it seemed to me. It had all the trappings and feel of a long established and supported Comic-Con (though not the size). Lots of old faces and many new ones as well. Plenty of demos and panels and recruiters like Blue Sky, Cartoon Network and Sony. If you are at all interested in animation either as a fan or someone in the industry, or wanting to get into the industry, then you should make plans to come next year. I can't recommend it enough.

Anyway, now for an update...I am finishing my third HarperCollins children's book featuring DC characters Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman - two of the books are printed and I assume will be available at Amazon and your local bookstore soon. I'll post a link for them as soon as I see them listed on Amazon. I've also just finished a book for GrosettDunlap based on the DreamWorks film Shrek Goes Forth which I assume will be released around the time of the film next year.

I'm also working on several projects that I hope will soon see the light of day - including the secret one I've alluded to in the past (though, at this point, they're all secret until they are ready to be announced).

I'm also working on a lot of commissions that I had been putting off for sometime. I'll try to post them as I can.

This one was based on an old EC comic cover with the twist that the commissioner wanted to have an 'erotic' element added - in this case a naked girl replacing the original guy.



No comments: